Web Site Disclaimer Notice
Svinicki Association Management, Inc. (SAMI) makes no representation or warranty of any kind (express, implied or statutory) in relation to this website or its content and SAMI excludes (to the extent permitted by applicable law) all such warranties.
The content contained on this website is provided for general information only, any advice or information received through this website or its content should not be relied upon as being correct or accurate. It is your obligation to verify independently such matters from primary sources of information and by taking specific professional advice. You must not rely on the content or associated service of this website to do this for you.
To the extent permitted by law, SAMI excludes all liability in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits and wasted management time) incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly in connection with this website and its content including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this website, its content or associated services or due to any unavailability of part or all of the website or any content or associated services.
This website contains material submitted and created by third parties. SAMI excludes all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and SAMI takes no responsibility for such material.
This website also contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by SAMI. SAMI makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy completeness or fitness for purpose of any material on these sites. SAMI provides these links for your convenience and does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites. In the event you purchase or obtain goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party's terms and conditions and SAMI will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
SAMI does not represent or warrant (and excludes such representations and warranties to the extent permitted by law) that any e-mails from this website will be sent to you or received by SAMI. Nor does SAMI warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
Policies and Statements
The School Nutrition Association of Wisconsin and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at SNA-WI.org, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future SNA-WI.org service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with SNA-WI.org, whether or not included in the SNA-WI.org Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to SNA-WI.org, to understand our practices.
Please review our Legal Notice, which also governs your visit to SNA-WI.org.
When you visit SNA-WI.org or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SNA-WI.org or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of SNA-WI.org and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of SNA-WI.org or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
SNA-WI.org grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of SNA-WI.org. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of SNA-WI.org. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of SNA-WI.org and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing SNA-WI.org's name or trademarks without the express written consent of SNA-WI.org. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by SNA-WI.org. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of SNA-WI.org so long as the link does not portray SNA-WI.org, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any SNA-WI.org logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. SNA-WI.org does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use SNA-WI.org only with involvement of a parent or guardian. SNA-WI.org and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from SNA-WI.org are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY SNA-WI.org ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SNA-WI.org MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SNA-WI.org DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SNA-WI.org DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM SNA-WI.org ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SNA-WI.org WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting SNA-WI.org, you agree that the laws of the state of Wisconsin, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and SNA-WI.org or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to SNA-WI.org or to products you purchase through SNA-WI.org shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate SNA-WI.org's intellectual property rights, SNA-WI.org may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Ohio, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY Please review our other policies. These policies also govern your visit to SNA-WI.org. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
SNA-WI.org gathers two types of information about users:
Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys:
Information SNA-WI.org gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does SNA-WI.org divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
SNA-WI.org tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. SNA-WI.org does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
SNA-WI.org sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
SNA-WI.org uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. SNA-WI.org never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
SNA-WI.org creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SNA-WI.org operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
SNA-WI.org maintains this Web site for the purposes of information, education and communication. This Web site is intended for access and use only by residents of the United States. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Your access to and use of this Web site is subject to the following:
(1) This Web site is designed to provide general information about products sold and/or manufactured by SNA-WI.org.
(2) SNA-WI.org’s goal is to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. SNA-WI.org shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this Web site or from your inability to access the Web site. SNA-WI.org assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Web site or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the Web site.
(3) Some links in this Web site may lead to Web sites which are not under the control of SNA-WI.org. When you visit any of those Web sites you will leave the SNA-WI.org Web site and SNA-WI.org will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any Web site which is not under the control of SNA-WI.org. External sites are not endorsed by SNA-WI.org and SNA-WI.org makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external Web site.
(5) SNA-WI.org hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by it on this Web site for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(6) This Web site is provided as a service to its visitors. SNA-WI.org reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Web site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(8) Copyright Information: All content of this Web site is owned or used by permission by SNA-WI.org and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(a) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the photographer and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) Use of Information on this Web site. The copyrights of the images and other material on this Web site are owned by SNA-WI.org or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this Web site.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of SNA-WI.org or the photographer.
(9) Trademark Information: Ownership of Trademarks. ® / ™ denote trademarks of SNA-WI.org and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated. These trademarks as well as the trade name, service marks, trade dress and products ("Intellectual Property") contained on this Web site are protected in the United States and internationally. Except to accurately identify the SNA-WI.org products or services, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without the prior express written authorization of SNA-WI.org.
2009 © SNA-WI.org
Members Only Terms and Conditions
AGREEMENT BETWEEN MEMBER/USER AND THE SCHOOL NUTRITION ASSOCIATION OF WISCONSIN (SNA-WI)
EFFECT OF AGREEMENT
This Web Site and the SNA-WI Forums are offered for your conditional use after your acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web Site and the SNA-WI Forums constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
MUTUAL RESPECT OF PARTICIPANTS
1. This site, is designed specifically for discussions based on topics related to SNA-WI and the school nutrition industry and the various message and information sections therein, not for the political, financial or social gains of any political group, special-interest group, or individual.
2. Participants are not to post abusive, defamatory, harassing, harmful, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening, unlawful, vulgar, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. Examples of potentially offensive messages include, but are not limited to, messages containing offensive language, messages that denigrate, insult or ridicule another person or group, or that contain negative comments on the integrity, personality, honesty, character, intelligence, methods or motives of any person or group.
While there is nothing wrong with a healthy argument, participants must not use offensive language or engage in personal attacks on participants or SNA-WI. Members may not use profanity or sexually explicit language in the site. Although these terms are not easy to define, the Administrator may use its discretion to make this site comfortable for members who may be sensitive to profane, sexually explicit, or otherwise offensive language.
3. During your participation in any SNA-WI Forum, you agree not to violate the legal rights of others, or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
4. Personal attacks may subject you to potential liability for defamation, contribute nothing to the free flow of ideas, and tend to inhibit rational discussion of the issues. SNA-WI is not limited in any manner in deciding whether a particular message may be offensive to a specific participant or the site in general.
5. Please respect the privacy of the participants at this site. Do not publish or forward, in whole or in part, private messages or email without the written permission of the sender. Do not publish facts, rumors or innuendo regarding anyone's personal life.
6. No form of advertising, solicitation, or marketing of products, treatments, or processes is allowed in the SNA-WI Forums. Similarly, solicitation for or offers of employment are prohibited. We suggest that you correspond with individuals via email regarding commercial matters. If you encounter a classified or other advertisement or solicitation within the SNA-WI Site or Forums, please send the message via email to: support@SNA-WI.org. SNA-WI reserves the right to remove commercial messages.
OFF-TOPIC MESSAGES & MESSAGE ISSUES
7. Ideally, SNA-WI prefers that all messages posted in the SNA-WI Forums deal only with the specific subject topics covered there. Discussions of extraneous issues are permitted, but SNA-WI reserves the right to limit these discussions if, in SNA-WI's opinion, they begin to infringe on our total available message space.
PROMOTING OR FACILITATING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
8. Planning, inciting, promoting or facilitating illegal activities through the forum is strictly prohibited.
POSTING COPYRIGHTED, TRADEMARKED, OR PROPRIETARY MATERIAL
9. Copyrighted, trademarked, or other proprietary material cannot be posted here without the express permission of the copyright holder as provided by the Berne Convention, to which the United States is a signatory. Your posting of any material constitutes a certification by you to SNA-WI that the material does not make use of or infringe on any copyright, trademark or other proprietary material of others.
10. We do not allow this forum to be used as an area for the trading, swapping or other transmission of commercial software.
11. Please do not post personal messages or messages intended for only one person to the forums, send such messages to individual Email addresses.
12. SNA-WI attempts to use its best efforts to assure that the level of decorum in the forums is appropriate. Because it is important that this site is useful and enjoyable to its participants, we will take appropriate action if a participant violates the above Terms and Conditions of Participation, or threatens the security or order of this site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
13. This Web Site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than SNA-WI. Such links are provided for your convenience only. SNA-WI is not responsible for their contents. Inclusion of links to such Web Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web Sites or any association with their operators.
NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY
14. You acknowledge that he SNA-WI Forums are public and not private communications, therefore your communications may be read by others without your knowledge. SNA-WI does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Forum, and, therefore, SNA-WI specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Forum(s) and any actions resulting from your participation therein. Any communication or material you post or transmit is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant SNA-WI the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
15. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a Forum or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
16. SNA-WI AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
17. SNA-WI AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILTY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
18. IN NO EVENT SHALL SNA-WI AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SNA-WI OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
20. SNA-WI reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web Site is offered.
21. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Cook County, Illinois, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web Site or the SNA-WI Forums. Use of this Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SNA-WI as a result of this agreement or use of this Web Site or the SNA-WI Forums.
22. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be contrary to law by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be of no force or effect; but the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
23. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the member/user and SNA-WI with respect to this Web Site or the SNA-WI Forums, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, whether electronic, oral or written, between the member/user and SNA-WI with respect to this Web Site and the SNA-WI Forums.
Conversion Calculators from UnitConversion.org.
© The School Nutrition Association of Wisconsin