- Enhance and further your career through SNA Certification and Credentialing
- Increase your wealth of knowledge with professional development materials and up-to-date industry news
- Express your concerns and show your support of child nutrition programs to local, state and national government officials
- Network with industry peers, share information and discover best practices to apply in your programs at state and national conferences and through the SNA Online Communities
- Receive a subscription to SNA’s award-winning publication School Nutrition magazine and the statewide Newsletter published three times per school year
- Take advantage of the many scholarship and grant opportunities offered by SNA, SNA-WI, and some Industry Partners
- Enjoy a variety of members only discounts on products and programs, including Emporium purchases, conference registrations, latest research findings, SNA Certification and Member Insurance Plans
- Access members-only information on the SNA website including additional news and talking points, Online Communities, archives of School Foodservice & Nutrition, Tuesday Morning and several "Tools You Can Use"
NOTE: As of August, 2014, only new SNA members will be mailed a membership card. These cards have also been modified so that there is no expiration date (for membership or certificate level) and instead a MEMBER SINCE date.
Welcome New Regular Members!
A membership that is owned by a school district (or state agency) in the name of an individual. This membership can be transferred to another employee in the same membership category if the original member/person leaves the district. SDM allows you to group all of your memberships together so that you can receive one invoice for all of your renewals once or twice a year (or as requested).The SDM is managed by a designated administrator within the school district (or state agency). SDM members still receive all the same benefits of individual membership. For more information, please visit: www.schoolnutrition.org/sdm. For a full guide about SDM, please visit: www.schoolnutrition.org/sdmguide.